Privacy Notice to Life-Space Microbiome Institute Registrants
Who we are and when we collect Personal Information from you
Evolution Health Pty Ltd (ACN 120 173 159), Life-Space Group Pty Ltd (ACN 621 102 636) and Ultra Mix (Aust) Pty Ltd (ACN 067 526 596) of Level 6, 476 St. Kilda Road Melbourne Vic 3004 (“We, our us”), collect and store personal information about their customers and members of the public:
- When an order is placed for our products;
- When an account is opened with us; or
- When enquires are directed to us.
What information do we collect from you
Personal information that may be collected about you includes:
- Your name and contact details (e.g. Address, email, telephone number, business and professional details (if applicable);
- Information about the products and services that you have purchased, ordered or asked about;
- Your credit or debit card details and other bank details;
- Information about any feedback your provide, complaints you made and details of any products returned, refunds provided, to you;
- The nature of your enquiry; and
- Other details about you that might be relevant, such as your age, gender, diet, lifestyle, medical history and medical condition or medical treatment.
Why do we need to collect personal information from you
We primarily collect your personal information for the purposes of:
- providing you with access to our website, including to provide you with content on that site that is relevant to you;
- helping to work out what products and services you are most interested in;
- making our products, services, our website and our social media sites better;
- improving our services and capabilities in operating our business for the customers;
- collating information so we can engage with our customers via marketing mail outs;
- registering and tracking customer enquiries that we receive (such as product feedback, complaints or brand enquiries);
- statistically analyse the distribution of our products (e.g. we might compile personal information in order to determine the percentage of users that live in a particular geographic area);
- generating customer lists for the purposes of market research;
- notifying you of matters that we are required by law to notify you of (e.g. Product recalls); monitoring and preparing reports regarding the quality, safety and efficacy of our products;
- enforcing our rights, including undertaking legal proceedings; and
- otherwise managing our business and to meet our legal and regulatory requirements.
We may also use your personal information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure.
To whom we may disclose your Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to:
- our contractors and service providers that provide financial, legal, administrative or other services in connection with the operation of our business, such as Paypal and BPay;
- maintenance providers and solicitors within or outside of Australia;
- service providers which process, store or back up information (which can be located overseas);
- regulatory authorities within or outside of Australia;
- any person that is a party to an agreement with us for the sale of all or part of our business; and
- any other person or organisation that we tell you about.